Hey there folks. I wanted to reach out and let you know whats been happening and where things are going from here. There has been a lot of activity over the past couple of months and I'm really excited.When I wrote the last blog, Covid 19 was keeping everyone locked down and everyone was staying home. Musicians were doing livestream shows on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Zoom. Some adventurous musicians were doing home recordings and building their fan base. Things were anything but normal.
What was I doing during that time? I'm so glad you asked(or thought about asking).
- I did a few Facebook livestreams and thanks to those that tuned in.
- I did a ton of research about the new music industry and gathered a lot of great information.
- Jaimie became my full time manager and started getting everything in order with social media and the website.
- I went into the studio and recorded two singles with Grammy award nominated, Mack Damon at Soundcreek Studio in Helotes. (If you're a musician, I highly recommend checking him out.)
- I resumed solo acoustic shows in Fredericksburg. (Check show dates if you want to join us)
- I got together with Mark Sebby from Sebby Music Group to handle the release of the first single "Take You Anywhere"
There has been a lot going on and I've summarized it into that list. The future is looking great. My first single "Take You Anywhere", will be released on August 21, 2020everywhere you find your online music. I am going to need your help with getting the numbers up on this one so search by my name and save it to your Playlist, share it with your friends or be one of the first to buy it through ITunes. We greatly appreciate your support.
To celebrate the upcoming release, we will be doing some giveaways so stay tuned on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Thanks for all your support and be sure to share this news with your friends. Don't forget to sign up here with your email, like our fan page on Facebook and subscribe on YouTube. All these acts help me reach more fans like you with my music.